Wednesday 30 December 2009

The opposite

i have two opposite mood today..
hohohoho..
i'm just thinking that i am a moody person..
the first half of the day, my mood ruined to be bad because of a bad news and someone egoistic..
it really ruined my day and make me want to fold and put that person into a box and key it, then throw the key..
so that person can not show up again in front of me..
wkwkwkwk...

in the late afternoon,
my eyes just opened for other unlucky life, so i have to be thankful for my life, and not just having a bad mood all day cause of that person..
it looks that God shown this to me..
There are another person who are having unlucky life and their still thankful to the God..
I'm so shame..
I feel too egoist, just thinking about my self all day..
and after that, my heart is full of peaceful..
it is make me cool down, smile, and thankful
this condition is 180 degree deference in the morning..
hohohoho...

sigh,
i'm just learn another lesson of life today..
those lesson always realize me about who i am, in this world..



xoxo


M'cella
*prepare to sleep with a lot of thinking in my mind..

No comments: