Sunday 27 December 2009

Sunday that is not looks like sunday..

yeah, this sunday is not looks like sunday..
i've to be mom's assistance from 6.30 am to 8.00 pm
Sooo tired! phiuh..
but, now i'm happy!! because a new maid is come tomorrow..
it's mean no other romusha day.. ^^
It's really tired today, because I have to prepare some ingredients of spring rolls, ketoprak, maling, also a few of beef teriyaki..
beside that, i've to prepare dad's juice and wash some plate..
the most difficult ingredients is when i have to pounded peanut until it's become soft..
OMG, it is take most of my energy..
i feels like 'upik abu' today.. :(
But, it just ended tomorrow..

Today, i have talk on the phone with my best friend..
it really good hear his voice and we have a good conversation..
but i feel guilty, i think he dissapointed to me because of i didn't meet him when he just 50 m out from my house.. I am not meet him, because i'm not at home that time..
sorry ndre, next time u were in galaxi i will meet u.. ^^

Tomorrow, i'll gonna meet my friends and we are hang out all day out..
it'll be so happy..
can't wait..



xoxo

Mcella
*feels tired and want to go to my lovely bed soon..*

No comments: