Friday 25 December 2009

Forgiving Christmas!!

today is christmas day!!
soooo..
merry xmas everyone!! ^^
i think i have a slow xmas this year, but i enjoy it..
it's start in christmas eve with going to church with my friends and her sister..
we are doing this ritual since 4 years ago?
and after all..
today, i have a great christmas lunch at samudra restaurant..

but, for me it's just the ceremony..
inside it, i am learning something at christmas day..
i'm learning how to forgive..
forgiveness is easy to talk but hard to do..
and i'm just forgive someone today..
it's make my heart peaceful, like a heavy load is take away from my heart..

hmm.. I just realize there is no photo at my blog..
i think i have to grab my digicam and take some shoot..
so all of u know what i am talking about..




xoxo

M'cella
*feels tired after being mom's assistance in the kitchen*

No comments: