Wednesday 20 June 2012

Thank You!



 Thank you!


Thank you for the sweet memories..

Thank you for the tea..

Thank you for the ride..

Thank you for the sweet attention..

Thank you for always remind me..

Thank you for being my movie partner..

Thank you for the dinner..

Thank you for the chocolate..

Thank you for the pudding..

Thank you for the jokes u made..

Thank you for the greetings..

Thank you for open my heart..

Thank you for changed my mind..

Thank you for taught me how to share the life..

Thank you for cherish my life for the 7 weeks..

Thank you for make me smile..

Thank you for sharing your life..

Now, it’s time for me to say goodbye..
Tonight is the last time we chat, and i smile when i ended it..
 All i want is just saying goodbye..
Take care, see u when i see u.. Adios!

Thank you.. Arigato.. Gansahamida.. Danke.. Xie Xie.. Merci..


note: gambar diambil dari diggingwithdarren.com

No comments: